Mustard a favorite worldwide for it's robust taste as a condiment and cooking ingredient; however it is most well know for it's flavour contribution to a North American favourite - The Hot-Dog.
- Mustard is an oilseed style of grain.
- Mustard seed is used to make condiment and spices, most commonly “mustard.”
- Mustard seed is also milled into flour and pastes.
- Mustard seed products are popular in American and European kitchens.
- Mustard seed plants flower bright yellow.
- The Largest international importers of Canadian Mustard are: USA, Belgium, Germany, Netherlands, Japan.
KF PEDIGREE: A DISTINGUISHED, EXCELLENT ANCESTRY.
"Today, the KF Agri-Innovation Centre serves as a nucleus for evaluation, testing and product improvement operations."
Kambeitz Farms Drone Footage
Kambeitz Farms & The Seeds of Life Series
Seeds of Life Series: Generations