Very popular in emerging markets as an incredibly viable source of protein, KF Kambeitz Farms produces lentils that are enjoyed world wide. Popular in vegetarian, middle eastern cuisines and emerging countries lentils are a healthy choice in human diets.
- Lentils are a pulse style grain.
- The Largest international buyers of Saskatchewan Lentils are: Algeria, Turkey, Bangladesh, Columbia, Belgium, Egypt.
- Lentils are often found in soups, stews, and curries.
- Lentils can be milled into a flour used for gluten free baking.
- Lentils are often used for baby food.
- Lentils are also used as livestock feed.
KF PEDIGREE: A DISTINGUISHED, EXCELLENT ANCESTRY.
"Today, the KF Agri-Innovation Centre serves as a nucleus for evaluation, testing and product improvement operations."
Kambeitz Farms Drone Footage
Kambeitz Farms & The Seeds of Life Series
Seeds of Life Series: Generations
P.O. Box 94