From it's lavender blue accent in the field to breakfast cereals, breads and health foods - KF Flax is a healthy and high quality grain.
- Flaxseed is commonly found in high grain content breads and cereals.
- Flaxseed is popular in dieting for healthy oil content and fat burning qualities.
- Flaxseed is highly regarded as a provider in Omega-3 fatty acids and fibre.
- Largest international importers of Canadian Flax are countries of the European Union.
- Flaxseed can be used as a cattle and/or poultry feed.
- Flaxseed is often used to make many types of fabric, paper, medicine, soap.
KF PEDIGREE: A DISTINGUISHED, EXCELLENT ANCESTRY.
"Today, the KF Agri-Innovation Centre serves as a nucleus for evaluation, testing and product improvement operations."
Kambeitz Farms Drone Footage
Kambeitz Farms & The Seeds of Life Series
Seeds of Life Series: Generations
No dress rehearsal, this is our life...