Founded in 1899, Kambeitz Farms is a 5th generation
farming operation founded on the site of the present
day Sedley, Saskatchewan farm yard site. The farm has
undergone inter-generational changes of ownership
and management, and today has emerged as a
recognized leader in modern Canadian agribusiness.
Since 1979, Kambeitz Farms has provided a fertile
environment for the development and evaluation of the
world’s most innovative dry land farming equipment.
Today, Kambeitz Farms is a 43,000 acre farming
operation with lands located in a 50 km vicinity of East
and South East Regina.
PORT LAJORD - KF HOME
- Canadian wheat accounts for approximately 15 per cent of all international wheat sales.
- Sold to over 70 countries worldwide.
- Canada places second worldwide in terms of wheat exports by volume. Second only to the United States of America.
- Canada exports approximately 18 million tons of wheat annually.
- Wheat is commonly used to make baked breads and flat breads.
- Wheat can also be used to produce livestock feed and bio-fuels.
KF PEDIGREE: A DISTINGUISHED, EXCELLENT ANCESTRY.
No dress rehearsal, this is our life...