Current world population:
Founded in 1899, Kambeitz Farms is a 5th generation farming operation founded on the site of the present day Sedley, Saskatchewan farm yard site. The farm has undergone inter-generational changes of ownership and management, and today has emerged as a recognized leader in modern Canadian agribusiness. Since 1979, Kambeitz Farms has provided a fertile environment for the development and evaluation of the world’s most innovative dry land farming equipment. Today, Kambeitz Farms is a 40,000 acre farming operation with lands located in a 50 km vicinity of East and South East Regina.Learn More
PORT LAJORD - KF HOME
KF is headquartered at Port Lajord in the heart of Western Canada’s grain belt. The new homestead is 15 minutes south east of Saskatchewan’s Capital City of Regina and includes 1,000,000 bushels of automated grain storage along with a 20,000 metric tonne fertilizer storage and blending facility. With 7,500 feet of newly developed rail siding KF has direct access to international markets via the Stewart Southern Railway.Learn More
- Canadian wheat accounts for approximately 15 per cent of all international wheat sales.
- Sold to over 70 countries worldwide.
- Canada places second worldwide in terms of wheat exports by volume. Second only to the United States of America.
- Canada exports approximately 18 million tons of wheat annually.
- Wheat is commonly used to make baked breads and flat breads.
- Wheat can also be used to produce livestock feed and bio-fuels.
KF PEDIGREE: A DISTINGUISHED, EXCELLENT ANCESTRY.
"Today, the KF Agri-Innovation Centre serves as a nucleus for evaluation, testing and product improvement operations."
Kambeitz Farms Drone Footage
Kambeitz Farms & The Seeds of Life Series
Seeds of Life Series: Generations
No dress rehearsal, this is our life...