- Canadian wheat accounts for approximately 15 per cent of all international wheat sales.
- Sold to over 70 countries worldwide.
- Canada places second worldwide in terms of wheat exports by volume. Second only to the United States of America.
- Canada exports approximately 18 million tons of wheat annually.
- Wheat is commonly used to make baked breads and flat breads.
- Wheat can also be used to produce livestock feed and bio-fuels.
KF PEDIGREE: A DISTINGUISHED, EXCELLENT ANCESTRY.
"Today, the KF Agri-Innovation Centre serves as a nucleus for evaluation, testing and product improvement operations."
Kambeitz Farms Drone Footage
Kambeitz Farms & The Seeds of Life Series
Seeds of Life Series: Generations
No dress rehearsal, this is our life...